Thursday, December 10, 2009

my new favorite christmas song


And with this Christmas wish is missed
The point I could convey
If only I could find the words to say
to let You know how much
You've
touched my life
Because here is where You're finding me,
in the exact same place as New
Year's eve
And from a lack of my persistency
We're less than half as close as I want to be

And the first time
That You opened Your eyes
did You realize that You would be my Savior

And the first breath that left Your lips
Did You know that it would change this world forever

And so this Christmas I'll compare
the things I felt in prior years

To what this midnight made so clear
That You have come to meet me here

To look back and think that
This baby would one day save me
In the hope that what You did
That you were born so I might live
To look back and think that
This baby would one day save me

And I, I celebrate the day
That You were born to die
So I could one day pray
for You to save my life


you can download this song for free at amazon.com
or get the whole album (20 songs!) for $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment