Monday, October 19, 2009

harris teeter no super coupon events again :(

i don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing with my no spend month.
i sure haven't been to the store very much with the lack of couponing excitement.
so i guess that's good.
here's a post from "foodie" at a full cup.

Hi,


Yesterday when I was a local HT store, the Customer Service clerk told me NO TRIPLES OR SUPER DOUBLE COUPONS FOR WEEK OF 10/21/09 TO 10/27/09. She showed me the new circular ad for next week.

She mentioned that perhaps the week of 10/28/09 to 11/03/09 there might be TRIPLES OR SUPER DOUBLE COUPONS. Since the stores were doing inventory on 11/05/09, they might offer the TRIPLES OR SUPER DOUBLES beforehand.

Not much on sale for week of 10/21/09 to 10/27/09. Mainly BOGOs for cantaloupe, coke products, Sargento shredded cheeses, and other things. I didn't get much time to glance at the ad.

Hope this helps--

Foodie

1 comment:

  1. I have not been finding many great grocery deals in the last few weeks. My stockpile is running low. I need to stock up.

    ReplyDelete