Monday, August 10, 2009

harris teeter "save $5 wyb 15 select general mills"

you have probably read about this promotion.
are you going to do it?
i didn't think i would until i "ran some numbers".
the only thing i really wanted was brownies, got to have brownies in the house AT ALL TIMES!
but when i figured the price -coupons, then i looked at buying some other stuff and getting the $5 back, the price was about the same.
so why not?
you can always donate the extras.
go here to see how the folks at hot coupon world will be working this deal.

3 comments:

  1. I know I have asked you this before, but as I am clipping some of these GM IP coupons, I am seeing Do Not Double or Triple. They do start with a 5, but are you sure that HT will accept these? What about the Mooresville HT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really up to the cashier.
    i am trying to get all my "non-questionable" coupons together for the first day and maybe slip one or two "do not double" ones in. the computer will automatically double them if they start with a 5, but if you have a picky cashier (especially at mooresville location) they will call the manager to override them!
    i try to pick the younger female cashiers, they don't seem to take the time to look at the coupons! it also seems that early in the week, they will be pickier, later, they are tired and don't care as much :)
    i will report back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, but my list from Southern Savers and the Express Lane are not matching up. Maybe I am on too early. I'll check back later! I have a headache from all the GM combinations. Thanks for the above.

    ReplyDelete